Comment on page
To create FNCY wallet, you must first sign up through FNCY website or app download through SNS link register.
- Step 1. FNCY Login
- Step 2. Click Create FNCY Wallet Button (Web)
- Step 3. Enter Pin Number for Your Wallet
- Step 4. Wallet Creation Complete
FNCY wallet supports BNB, CUBE, GBC based on FNCY mainnet, BSC Chain (BEP20), and CUBE and ETH on ETH Chain.
You can check your wallet for coins, tokens, and NFTs you hold, and check the details of your assets when you select each asset.
It is difficult to check coins or tokens using other networks when providing services specialized for FNCY mainnet, but will be announced separately when we expand support.
If you want to send a coin/token you have in your FNCY wallet to another wallet or exchange, you will need your wallet address information, and the transfer will incur fees (FNCY, BNB, ETH) depending on your network.
Network fees are are paid for verification on the blockchain network required for transactions (transaction execution and contract operation) may vary depending on the network environment. Please hold coins for the fee in your wallet before the transaction.
- Step 1. Send button You can send assets via the Send button in the coin/token details from the wallet menu.
- Step 2. Enter Address Please enter an address for receiving the coins/tokens you're sending. All transfers are recorded on the blockchain and are tamper-proof and irreversible. As a result, coins/token transferred to other networks such as BEP-2 or the wrong address cannot be returned, so please check the address before sending.
- Step 3. Enter Coin/Token Quantity You can directly enter the number of tokens you want to send or calculate the approximate number of tokens at the current market price. The market price is always changing based on CoinMarketCap, so please refer to the approximate number.
- Step 4. Enter Wallet Pin Number Please enter your own wallet pin number. Its the password used for asset status, token, NFT transfer, etc.
- Step 5. Check Transfer History You can check the history of deposit and withdrawal by selecting the coin/token transferred from your wallet.
When you transfer coins or tokens to your FNCY wallet from another wallet or exchange, you can check your deposit address through the Wallet Menu Receive button.
It provides the convenience of converting complex address schemes into QR codes that can be exposed and shared. FNCY wallet supports FNCY mainnet, BSC (BEP20), and ETH (ERC20) networks, so please note that sending coins for other networks, such as BEP-2, is irreversible.
Once the deposit is complete, you can confirm it as an asset in your FNCY wallet and view the transaction details for that asset.