Comment on page
$FNCY is used as the native asset on FNCY blockchain and is used by network users to pay for nodes that process the requested operation.
- Gas Fee
- Governance Staking
- DeFi Main Currency
- Digital Asset Purchase (NFT Marketplace) and Service Fees
1 billion $FNCY are created at Genesis Block (Epoch 0) for the swap of $ITAMCUBE tokens that exist on Ethereum and BSC chains.
After the completion of governance setting following Genesis Block generation, 5 $FNCY will be minted per block and will be distributed according to the governance reward distribution plan specified in the table below. 52,560,000 $FNCY coins are created annually and automatically distributed to the addresses defined in governance. In total, a maximum of 2 billion coins will be issued, including the 1 billion coins created at the Genesis Block.
Automatically distribute to addresses defined by on-chain governance.
* FAM (FNCY Authorized Members): Reward for FNCY chain validators* Partner Treasury: Staking reward for partners and enterprises* Ecosystem: Reward and reserved resources for the healthy users and ecosystem* Operation: Operational use for maintaining quality and integrity of FNCY services
To ensure that FNCY network grows and the ecosystem remains sustainable, 40% of the number minted per block (2 FNCY) will be used for the Ecosystem Fund. The use of Ecosystem Fund will be divided into three categories as follows.
- Fund for $FNCY Single Staking Services for Initial Critical Mass Acquisition for Minimum Sustainable Economy (MSE)
- Fund to build a healthy and virtuous DeFi ecosystem of FNCY networks
- Used for marketing (Airdrop) to secure initial users using FNCY networks (game services, content services, NFTs, etc.)